Showed up: Connie CON, Yves AUJ, Mal TMF and Samuel, John ZWD, Richard NRA, Richard SKY, Tim BT, Charlie GMT, Bob RL, Michael UCT, Geoff AVR
On the list so far:
- Hall’s general indoor clean up, including dishes (cups, cups and more cups!!!, if you drink hot drinks, clean up your cup as you go!) – completed, few hundred cups and their shelves were cleaned, toilet was also cleaned;
- Find out where the mystery feed line leads to! – completed and aerial relocated and formally installed.
- wire up the SGC smart tuner – better luck next time;
- gutters clean up – completed;
- vegetation clearing, don’t forget to trim hazardous high trees – some of it done;
- water the land after/near sunset – done;
- replace all fluros (where do we get these 58watts fluros?) – the 2 burnt ones were replaced;
- trips to the tip, including white goods disposals (fridge) – better luck next time, no trailer available;
- install internet link to Mal’s place – initial work done and under test;
- The 80m antenna is resonant at 3860. We think 3600 would be better so it is estimated that an extra 1.3m to each end is needed (make it 1.5m, we can trim easily enough) – we looked into this but got confused about the balun;
- We also needed to re-installed the 2m aerial that had fallen from the flag pole;
- 4Gb of memory added to the club’s computer;
- BBQ – completed.
Thanks to all.